- Social withdrawal and isolation
- Refusal to go to school
- Disregard for rules, responsibilities and family functioning
- Poor study behaviors and skills
- Disrespectful or defiant behavior
- Involved in reckless activities
- Using alcohol or other drugs
- Self-harming or suicidal behavior
- Sexual promiscuity
There are several potential solutions to any problem. The following is a practical list of potential solutions at the National Counseling Center.
- Parenting education and training
- Teen counseling and therapy
- Group counseling and therapy
- Family counseling and therapy
At the National Counseling Center we can help you understand the problem and offer solutions that may work for you.
Contact us for more information or to make an appointment.